This technique is a process that is used to improve or create eyebrow definition, cover gaps, extend the brows or may be used as a full reconstruction if the brows have little/no hair. Each microblading stroke is applied individually, allowing the technician to control of the shape, color and density of the completed eyebrows.
Each client is carefully evaluated and the desired brow shape is mapped on the skin. Numbing products are used for the comfort of the client.
Individual hair strokes are manually applied to create texture and fullness to the brow. Detailed aftercare instructions are included in the service. One follow up appointment is strongly recommended.
This technique creates a soft powdered effect that resembles eyebrow pencil or powder. It is very similar to Microblading but instead of hair like strokes, a fuller and softer effect is created. Microshading can be combined with Microblading or used alone.
If you are more than 15 minutes late, we will need to cancel your appointment and your deposit will be forfeited. Another deposit will be required to book a new appointment.
- Please no alcohol 48 hours prior and no caffeine 24 hours prior.
- No waxing or threading 1 week prior.
- Discontinue Retin A or Accutane use for at least 12 months.
- Avoid taking blood thinners 48 hours prior. This includes Vitamin E, Aspirin, Niacin, fish oil supplements, and Ibuprofen.
- Please plan your commute and arrive early and allow 3 hours for your appointment.
- Please have your phone on silent mode for the duration of the appointment.
- No one other than the client is allowed in the service room.
- A deposit is required in order to book and confirm every new appointment. This non-refundable deposit will be charged immediately and is to ensure that you are serious about booking your appointment. It will be deducted from the total cost of your session.
- We require 48 hours notice if you decide to reschedule your appointment and we allow 1 reschedule before forfeiting your deposit.If you choose to cancel your appointment after 48 hours, you will automatically forfeit your deposit.Deposits are non-refundable. ALL COMPLETED SERVICES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE